Thursday, January 17, 2013

Update on the blog....

....and why it seems slow around here. I would love to blame it on my super busy life like I have in the past, but that's not really an excuse anymore. I've been going through a reading funk lately. It's not fun.
I'm also writing a book. It's actually a lot of fun, and as much hard work as I knew it would be. My intentions are to release it to the public at some point in time. I might turn it into a serial here on the blog, or I may publish it for kindle. I just don't know. What I do know is that I would feel like a huge hypocrite to not have the guts to publish for fear of bad reviews, when I spend a lot of my time reviewing other, more braver souls books. I also know that I will not put out anything that is not the best it can be. That being said it will be a while. I will have it extensively edited and also beta read by as many people as I can get to look at it. I will release a blurb in the near future. As you can see by the side bar it's still a wee baby of a book. It's got a long way to go. Don't be surprised if it takes me the rest of the year to get this bad boy out. I'm excited and nervous. So far, the one person who is reading it likes it (at least that's what she says) so I'm hoping others will too.

I'm planning on doing some giveaways here soon. So keep coming back. I've got some Disarming by Alexia Purdy bookmarks to giveaway, and I am occasionally popping up on the facebook page and doing kindle book giveaways. I <3 you all.


1 comments: