Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My reading/writing playlist...

I have a super broad range of music that I love to listen too. I can very easily go from Metalcore to Rap to Madonna in one playlist. I thought I would share some music that calms my ass down and helps me concentrate on reading and writing.



Ok I may have a little crush on Matt Sanders (M. Shadows). Maybe.


I LOVE Madonna. I'm not kidding. This song is heaven to my ears.



UMM 'cause M.I.A. is amazing duh! This is her first video. I remember watching it on MTVU at the University of Iowa while I was cleaning hotel rooms (my job). I love that the background is all her original artwork. She was a visual artist long before she was a rapper.

Really this is just the tip of the ice berg. If I post any more videos I might freeze up the blog. LOL.
Peace!

Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment