Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Monster Madness 2: Monster Squad!


So today we will be talking about my favorite monster movie. THE MONSTER SQUAD. Watching this movie is a cherished childhood memory for me. Sure, sure GOONIES is great, but nothing, and I mean nothing beats THE MONSTER SQUAD. All the classics are here; swamp creature, Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein's Monster, the Mummy, just ahh so amazing. 


Because the greatness that is this film cannot be described in words, I will post some videos of my favorite parts. Be warned this movie is not PC. There is foul language and hate speech in some scenes. 




5 comments:

  1. 'Wolfman's got nards." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember if I've ever seen this movie! I might have with my son. I guess I will have to watch it to make sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I will have to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks rad! I can't believe I've never heard of it before!
    You know I'm going to be madly scouring the shelves of my local video store to find this baby!
    Here's my MMM'S for today Carmen Jenner Author and Book Me!
    Happy Hopping! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Toni, I am wracking my brain to remember seeing it, I should just watch again!
    Here's my day III MMM at Design du Jour.

    ReplyDelete