Monday, May 21, 2012

I've got a lot of reading on my plate!!!

I've got a lot of books to read and review. Luckily this blog is not popular so if I don't update it everyday no one will care. LOL. But I feel like I should just keep plugging away at it.
Upcoming reviews include the rest of Tamara Rose Blodgett's Death series.
Blood by Kody Boye
Sunrise by Kody Boye
Fifty Shades of Gray by EL James
Thoughtless by SC Stephens
The Princess of Iowa by M. Molly Backes
These I hope to get to in the next week or two.
I have no idea what Kami has on her plate but when I see a new review from her I will be sure to post it. 
June will be a huge reading month for us.
Rhiannon Frater has a new zombie novel coming out. The Last Bastion of the Living.
Rachel Vincent has a new Soul Screamers novel. (not sure Kami is into this series)
Emily Goodwin releases Deathly Contagious on the 1st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment