Saturday, September 15, 2012

What Thank You Really Means...

Next month is our sixth month as a blog. Let me tell you the first three should not even count. I had no widgets to follow. Put up maybe two or three reviews and never promoted them. I was actually kind of scared someone would read them. LOL. Then I invited Kami on board and we kind of took off. Last night I was thinking about how far we have come, our stats are decent and I really really really love the readers and fans that we have. We have a core group of girls that are super active on our facebook page and on the blog as well. I've made some amazing friendships with some of these people.
In reality, I talk to you all more than I talk to my real life friends. Is that sad? Maybe. But let's put it this way. You all know my passion and support me in it. Not a single one of my real life friends follows this blog. Not a single one of them has read a post, commented on a picture or post on facebook. Hell, when I invited them to 'like' our facebook page none of them did. None of them support me in this. Not even a single bit. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that I am passionate about books. That maybe this is one of the loves of my life. That maybe supporting me, instead of laughing at me would be the right thing to do. Pssh they'll get it someday.
I digress. What I am really trying to say here is that you guys and gals rock! You keep me going. You make me smile on an everyday basis. Without you I wouldn't be doing this. So, really Thank You.





6 comments:

  1. That's the great thing about the internet. It can be so scary in life not having a support system. When you don't have that around you, sometimes, you can find it on the internet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It is great. I love all the new people I have met on the interent. They get it. They know I'm not neglecting my daughter because I read. They just get it. Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A pity party? Cause I solo'd that shiz last night. It was awesome. LMFAO. But I'm down for another party. At anytime. You and me and facebook chat and a bottle of something strong!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm YOUR biggest fan. :D Love ya lots and lots!!!

      Delete