Friday, November 30, 2012

Oil and Water by Rue Volley

3 Stars ~ Kami's Review

Out of all the books in this series so far, this one has been my least favorite. I struggled to get through the 1st half of it. I hated the mind trip.

I think that this book was more of a filler, than anything. Necessary to hold the other books together, and needed to move forward, but not that great of a story. I spent the majority of the book being severly frustrated.

In the end Rue has matured a lot and I am really happy about that. I love how much closer everyone has gotten. And I love that Jonah and Lily are a part of that.

When Rue and Josh "you know" I was all "Thank god! Finally". That sexual tension was starting to get to me. Since I spent most of last book and this book wishing they would just get it over with already, I was thrilled to finally read about it.

Another sad ending. I wont lie, I cried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment