Friday, November 23, 2012

Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


2 Stars ~ Kami's Review

I only hated this book slightly less than I hated Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer, the 3rd book in the Nightshade Trilogy.

Yep, I went into this book with high hopes, only to have them crushed and scattered never to be seen again.

I dont get it!

I have read what the author has said about ending the series, and why she ended it the way she did, and I still dont get it. This is why I read cheesy romance novels, at least the guarantee me some happy endings. Books like these are going to be the death of me. I am not going to sleep tonight because all I will be able to think about is this damn book.

I will never ever read a book in which a character is named Shay, nu-uh never again. That name is cursed, I swear it. If I ever meet someone in real life who is named Shay I will probably punch them in the face.

*sigh* the series was good, the books were good, the writing was good right up until things went to hell. Some people liked the ending, some people loved the book. I however did not fall into that category. Proceed and read this series at your own risk to your mental health. Books like this really should come with disclaimers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment